Only a few dates left for 2019 - Get in touch to book!

Questions & Contract

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

T&C'S

The Fine Print (Please Read) - PAYMENT: A 20% deposit will be paid on the date of booking. The other 80% to be paid in full at least 2 weeks before the date of the wedding. The deposit is non-refundable if your wedding is cancelled, and the full cost of your package is non-refundable 2 weeks prior to the wedding date. PERMISSIONS: It is the couples responsibility to seek the permissions of the church/religious buildings to record the ceremony. Big Fox Films will always abide by any rules concerning camera placement. THE DAY: Big Fox Films will be the only authorised and official videographer on the day. Client acknowledges that videography requires reasonable lighting and that production may be compromised due to low or poor light levels. RIGHTS: The clients hereby allow the Videographer to display any video covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in any social media, advertising, and websites etc. Big Fox Films will always purchase and use Royalty Free music to avoid any copyright problems. POST: All editing and post production will be carried out to the Videographer's discretion and using the Videographer's style. Please feel free to contact me if anything is unclear. I will also be meeting with you prior to the wedding to discuss anything further.